The Social Being’s Capabilities
The Social Being is a Woman and Minority-Owned Emerging Small Business, providing Digital and Traditional Marketing, Event Management and Business Coaching and Training Services. We are a team of professionals who enjoy working with clients and educating them on how to improve brand awareness and help build relationships with customers, while communicating real-time updates swiftly to target audiences.
Google Partner & Social Media Certification
The Social Being is a Google Partner and has Starwood Hotels and Resort Social Media Certification.
The Social Being Team
Veronica Morales, CTA
Veronica received a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from the University of Texas at San Antonio and is currently pursuing a Master of Science in IT Management from Western Governors University. She is our Founder & CEO.
Prior to venturing as a small business owner, Veronica worked for Cox Radio Inc., Reagan National Advertising, and Sinclair Broadcasting. She is also an Adjunct Instructor at Sanford Brown College sharing her expertise and talents with her students.
Lead WordPress Web Designer
Megan received a Bachelor of Science in Web design and development from Sanford Brown College in October of 2015. She enjoys designing websites for businesses and individuals.
Megan works with Adobe Photoshop and WordPress to create endless website designs. She enjoys not only using WordPress, but also responsive frameworks such as Foundation 5 and Bootstrap.
Lead Graphic Designer
Olga is a highly talented, driven and flexible graphic designer with a proven record of delivering creative and innovative design solutions. She is an expert in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Olga enjoys creating wonderful designs that are enjoyable and inspiring for anyone, especially our clients. Olga loves design and loves working with a great team!
Oscar is Currently working on his Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design. Oscar enjoys creating unique and creative designs, specializing in Old-school and Modern designs. Oscar works with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
Oscar enjoys being a team player and always looks so the best interest in clients. Specializing in customer service also helps communicate design solutions for our clients.
Under the following designations, TSB is certified by the South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency to sell our services to public and private entities.
- ESBE – Emerging Small Business Enterprise
- HABE – Hispanic America Business Enterprise
- MBE – Minority Business Enterprise
- SBE – Small Business Enterprise
- WBE – Woman-Owned Business Enterprise
Historically Underutilized Business (HUB)
The Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts certifies that The Social Being meets the requirements of the State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business Program.
- Certificate/VID: 1274583169800
- File/Vendor Number: 47005
- 037-23 Cards: Greeting and Gift, Including Recycled Types
- 037-43 Gifts, Including Gift Cards and Gift Certificates
- 037-52 Novelties, Promotional and Specialty Products, Including Biodegradable
- 037-78 Souvenirs and Prizes: Promotional, Advertising, etc.
- 915-01 Advertising Agency Services
- 915-04 Advertising Services, Outdoor Billboard, etc.
- 915-22 Communications Marketing Services
- 915-23 Conference Coordinating and Planning Services
- 915-96 *Web Page Design, Management and Maintenance Services
- 966-05 Bumper Stickers Printing
- 966-07 Business Cards Printing
- 966-22 Decal Printing
- 966-28 Engraved and Embossed Awards, Bonds, Certificates, Diplomas, Stationery, etc.
- 966-31 Envelope and Mailer Printing
- 966-51 Letterhead Printing
- 966-84 Silk Screen Printing
U.S. Federal Government’s System for Award Management (SAM)
Eligible for contracts, assistance awards, and to do business with the Federal Government:
- CAGE Code: 6EN09
- DUNS Number: 968178132
By the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes, TSB is certified under the following codes:
- NAICS-541613: Marketing Consulting Services
- NAICS-541810: Advertising Agency Consulting Services
- NAICS-541820: Public Relations Consulting Services
- NAICS-561920: Convention Managers
- NAICS-03778: Promotions/Promotional Products
- NAICS-519130: Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals
- NAICS-541430: Graphic Design Services
- NAICS-541611: Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
NIGP: The Institute for Public Procurement
The NIGP: The Institute for Public Procurement is a national, membership-based non-profit organization providing support to professionals in the public sector procurement profession.
- 037–23: Cards: Greeting and Gift, Including Recycled Types
- 037–43: Gifts, Including Gift Cards and Gift Certificates
- 037–52: Novelties, Promotional and Specialty Products, Including Biodegradable
- 037–78: Souvenirs and Prizes: Promotional, Advertising, etc.
- 915–01: Advertising Agency Services
- 915–04: Advertising Services, Outdoor Billboard, etc.
- 915–22: Communications Marketing Services
- 915–23: Conference Coordinating and Planning Services
- 915–96: Web Page Design, Management and Maintenance Services
- 966–05: Bumper Stickers Printing
- 966–07: Business Cards Printing
- 966–22: Decal Printing
- 966–28: Engraved and Embossed Awards, Bonds, Certificates, Diplomas, Stationery, etc.
- 966–31: Envelope and Mailer Printing
- 966–51: Letterhead Printing
- 966–84: Silk Screen Printing