The Social Being’s Mission
provide proven results through
assertive marketing strategies
The Social Being Team
Veronica Morales, CTA
CEO, Founder, Strategist
Veronica received a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from the University of Texas at San Antonio and is currently pursuing a Master of Science in IT Management from Western Governors University. She is our Founder & CEO. Prior to venturing as a small business owner, she worked for Cox Radio Inc., Reagan National Advertising, and Sinclair Broadcasting. She is also an Adjunct Instructor at Sanford Brown College sharing her expertise and talents with her students.
Megan received a Bachelor’s of Science in web design and development from Sanford Brown College in October of 2015. She has extensive experience in using Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Foundation 5 and Bootstrap with The Social Being’s extensive clientele.
Social Media Coordinator
Gil “The Thrill” Rodriguez is a Social Media Sensei. He studied Radio/TV/Film and Communications at The Alamo Colleges. He constantly keeps up with the latest and greatest trends and topics on all Social Media platforms. A San Antonio native, Gil loves the rich culture that is San Antonio. He is a sports junkie and a diehard Spurs fan. Though Social Media never quits, Gil enjoys getting lost in a good podcast, listening to 90’s Hip-Hop and R&B, delicious BBQ and the world of stand-up comedy.
Oscar recently received his Bachelor’s of Science in Graphic Design. Oscar enjoys creating unique and creative compositions, specializing in both past and contemporary designs. Oscar works with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign. He is fluent in Spanish.
Olga is a highly talented, driven and flexible graphic designer with a proven record of delivering creative and innovative design solutions. She is an expert in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. She enjoys creating wonderful designs that are enjoyable and inspiring for anyone, especially our clients.
Gabby is a social media guru who received her Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of Texas at San Antonio. She’s constantly keeping up with the latest social media trends and making sure that every detail is perfect.
Apart from working with all the major social media programs like Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. She also enjoys creating new hashtags, coming up with the wittiest phrases in 140 characters or less and capturing the perfect picture.
Under the following designations, TSB is certified by the South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency to sell our services to public and private entities.
- ESBE – Emerging Small Business Enterprise
- HABE – Hispanic America Business Enterprise
- MBE – Minority Business Enterprise
- SBE – Small Business Enterprise
- WBE – Woman-Owned Business Enterprise
Historically Underutilized Business (HUB)
The Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts certifies that The Social Being meets the requirements of the State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business Program.
- Certificate/VID: 1274583169800
- File/Vendor Number: 47005
- 037-23 Cards: Greeting and Gift, Including Recycled Types
- 037-43 Gifts, Including Gift Cards and Gift Certificates
- 037-52 Novelties, Promotional and Specialty Products, Including Biodegradable
- 037-78 Souvenirs and Prizes: Promotional, Advertising, etc.
- 915-01 Advertising Agency Services
- 915-04 Advertising Services, Outdoor Billboard, etc.
- 915-22 Communications Marketing Services
- 915-23 Conference Coordinating and Planning Services
- 915-96 *Web Page Design, Management and Maintenance Services
- 966-05 Bumper Stickers Printing
- 966-07 Business Cards Printing
- 966-22 Decal Printing
- 966-28 Engraved and Embossed Awards, Bonds, Certificates, Diplomas, Stationery, etc.
- 966-31 Envelope and Mailer Printing
- 966-51 Letterhead Printing
- 966-84 Silk Screen Printing
U.S. Federal Government’s System for Award Management (SAM)
Eligible for contracts, assistance awards, and to do business with the Federal Government:
- CAGE Code: 6EN09
- DUNS Number: 968178132
By the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes, TSB is certified under the following codes:
- NAICS-541613: Marketing Consulting Services
- NAICS-541810: Advertising Agency Consulting Services
- NAICS-541820: Public Relations Consulting Services
- NAICS-561920: Convention Managers
- NAICS-03778: Promotions/Promotional Products
- NAICS-519130: Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals
- NAICS-541430: Graphic Design Services
- NAICS-541611: Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
NIGP: The Institute for Public Procurement
The NIGP: The Institute for Public Procurement is a national, membership-based non-profit organization providing support to professionals in the public sector procurement profession.
- 037–23: Cards: Greeting and Gift, Including Recycled Types
- 037–43: Gifts, Including Gift Cards and Gift Certificates
- 037–52: Novelties, Promotional and Specialty Products, Including Biodegradable
- 037–78: Souvenirs and Prizes: Promotional, Advertising, etc.
- 915–01: Advertising Agency Services
- 915–04: Advertising Services, Outdoor Billboard, etc.
- 915–22: Communications Marketing Services
- 915–23: Conference Coordinating and Planning Services
- 915–96: Web Page Design, Management and Maintenance Services
- 966–05: Bumper Stickers Printing
- 966–07: Business Cards Printing
- 966–22: Decal Printing
- 966–28: Engraved and Embossed Awards, Bonds, Certificates, Diplomas, Stationery, etc.
- 966–31: Envelope and Mailer Printing
- 966–51: Letterhead Printing
- 966–84: Silk Screen Printing