We are tsb
“Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.”
– Helen Keller
The social being’s Mission
Provide proven results through assertive marketing strategies. We are a team of professionals who enjoy working with clients and educating them on how to improve brand awareness and help build relationships with customers, while communicating real-time updates swiftly to target audiences.
The Social Being is a Woman and Minority-Owned Emerging Small Business. We provide Digital and Traditional Marketing, Event Management and Business Coaching and Training Services.
The Social Being is an award-winning, leading advertising agency that prides itself on giving continuous attention to our client’s needs and providing excellent client satisfaction by working as a San Antonio internet marketing company. Most of the following businesses or organizations have used us as their San Antonio internet marketing company to redesign their websites, provide a social media marketing strategy, acquire a Google map for Business or use our event management services. We have also been hired as business coaches to provide feedback and improve client’s digital marketing efforts.
The Social Being is a Google Partner.
Veronica Morales, CTA
President & Project Manager
Veronica received a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from the University of Texas at San Antonio. She is currently President and Founder of The Social Being LLC, and is a Certified Tourism Ambassador for Visit San Antonio. She is also a mentor in the City of San Antonio Mentor-Protege Program and she was recently appointed to the City of San Antonio Economic Development Department Small Business Advocacy Committee (SBAC) for District 5.
In her spare time, she is a foodie who enjoys traveling, live music, and University of Texas-San Antonio football games.
Front-End Developer & SEO Specialist
Megan received a Bachelor of Science in Web Design and Development from Sanford Brown College in October of 2015. She has experience in using Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Foundation 5, and Bootstrap with The Social Being’s extensive clientele. Megan has certifications in Google Ads Fundamentals, Google Ads Search and Google Digital Marketing Fundamentals.
Megan loves using her creative eye to polish her nails with various designs, which you see on her Instagram @ladymisfortune_. She enjoys playing video games with friends and playing with her dog, Bleu.
Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk
Maria received a Bachelor of Science in Secondary Business Education from Our Lady of the Lake University. She worked for Edgewood Independent School District as a business teacher for 23 years. After retirement, she continued as a subsitute teacher for 13 years with Edgewood Independent School District as well as San Antonio Independent School District and Northside Independent School District. In May of 2020, Maria joined the TSB team as a part-time Payable Clerk. Now, she oversees all account receivables and accounts payables.
When she’s not working with her daughter, Veronica, she enjoys her pets; Sindia, Missy and Diego, working on her flower beds and watching her favorite TV shows.
Under the following designations, TSB is certified by the South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency to sell our services to public and private entities.
- ESBE – Emerging Small Business Enterprise
- HABE – Hispanic America Business Enterprise
- MBE – Minority Business Enterprise
- SBE – Small Business Enterprise
- WBE – Woman-Owned Business Enterprise
NIGP: The Institute for Public Procurement
- 37-23 Cards: Greeting and Gift, Including Recycled Types
- 37-43 Gifts, Including Gift Cards and Gift Certificates
- 37-52 Novelties, Promotional and Specialty Products, Including Biodegradable
- 37-78 Souvenirs and Prizes: Promotional, Advertising, etc.
- 255-22 Decals, All Other Types of Transfer (See 255-28 For Screen Printed)
- 255-28 Decals, Screen Printed
- 915-1 Advertising Agency Services
- 915-3 Advertising and Public Relations, Including Skywriting
- 915-4 Advertising Services, Outdoor Billboard, etc.
- 915-6 Audio Production Services
- 915-7 Audio Recording Services
- 915-9 Audio and Video Production Services
- 915-10 *Advertising Digital
- 915-22 Communications Marketing Services
- 915-23 Conference Coordinating and Planning Services
- 915-27 Editorial Services
- 915-48 Graphic Arts Services, Not Printing
915-51 *Information Highway Electronic Services: Internet, Ethernet, World Wide Web, Virtual Tours, Including Construction Renderings, etc.
- 915-52 Journalistic Services, Including Page Print Services
- 915-65 Photograph Services, Including Reprinting and Usage
- 915-71 Newspaper and Publication Advertising, Non-legal
- 915-72 Photography Services, Not Including Aerial Photography
- 915-73 Public Information Services, Including Press Releases
- 915-74 Radio Commercial Production Services
- 915-78 Television Commercial Production Services
- 915-82 Video Production Services
- 915-84 Video Recording Services
- 915-96 *Web Page Design, Management and Maintenance Services
- 918-2 Audio and Visual (A/V) Consulting
- 918-7 Advertising Consulting
- 918-20 Business Consulting, Small (Inactive, please see commodity code 918-21 effective January 1, 2016)
- 918-21 Business Consulting
- 918-24 Communications Consulting
- 918-26 Public Relations Consulting
- 918-27 Community Development Consulting
- 918-32 Consulting Services (Not Otherwise Classified)
- 918-36 *E-Commerce Consulting
- 918-38 Education and Training Consulting
- 918-76 Marketing Consulting
- 958-16 Business Management Services
- 958-36 Exhibition/Exposition Management Services
- 958-68 Support Services, Management
- 958-77 *Project Management Services
- 958-84 *Social Media Management Services
- 958-92 Travel Management Services
- 966-5 Bumper Stickers Printing
- 966-7 Business Cards Printing
- 966-13 Check Printing
- 966-22 Decal Printing
- 966-25 Digital Printing
- 966-28 Engraved and Embossed Awards, Bonds, Certificates, Diplomas, Stationery, etc.
- 966-31 Envelope and Mailer Printing
- 966-36 Forms Printing, Not Continuous
- 966-51 Letterhead Printing
- 966-57 Offset Printing, General, Small Press Work (Quan. up to 25,000), One or More Colors, No 4 Color Processes or Large Solids or Close Registration; up to 11 x 17 In.: Brochures, Newsletters, Covers, Posters, etc.
- 966-75 Printing on Recycled Stock
- 966-84 Silk Screen Printing
- 966-86 Specialty Printing: Die Cutting, Laser, Plastic, Thermography, etc., Folders, Invitations, Tabs, Binders, Banners, Banner Displays, etc.
- 966-89 Tickets, Special Labels
andTapes, Printed, Not Continuous, Prescription Drugs, etc., Pressure Sensitive or Dry Gummed Adhesion Flats, Rolls, Tablets, etc.
- 966-90 Tickets, Special Tags, Labels, Printed: Continuous, Gang or Single
- 972-25 Lecturers, Higher Education
- 972-28 Materials for Conference Expenses
- 972-50 Services for Conference Expenses
- 972-55 Training, Non-State Employees
- 972-58 Visiting Speakers
Texas Historically Underutilized Business Certification (HUB)
The Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts certifies that The Social Being meets the requirements of the State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business Program.
- HUB Certification: 1274583169800
- 323111 COMMERCIAL PRINTING (EXCEPT SCREEN AND BOOKS)
- 323113 COMMERCIAL SCREEN PRINTING
- 323120 SUPPORT ACTIVITIES FOR PRINTING
- 518210 DATA PROCESSING, HOSTING, AND RELATED SERVICES
- 519130 INTERNET PUBLISHING AND BROADCASTING AND WEB SEARCH PORTALS
- 541430 GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES
- 541511 CUSTOM COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES
- 541611 ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT AND GENERAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541613 MARKETING CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541618 OTHER MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541810 ADVERTISING AGENCIES
- 541820 PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCIES
- 541830 MEDIA BUYING AGENCIES
- 541860 DIRECT MAIL ADVERTISING
- 541890 OTHER SERVICES RELATED TO ADVERTISING
- 561920 CONVENTION AND TRADE SHOW ORGANIZERS
- 611430 PROFESSIONAL AND MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
U.S. Federal Government’s System for Award Management (SAM)
- CAGE Code: 6EN09
- DUNS Number: 968178132
- SBA Number: P1532949
- R415 SUPPORT – PROFESSIONAL: TECHNOLOGY SHARING/UTILIZATION
- R422 SUPPORT – PROFESSIONAL: MARKET RESEARCH/PUBLIC OPINION
- R701 SUPPORT – MANAGEMENT: ADVERTISING
- R499 SUPPORT – PROFESSIONAL: OTHER
- U001 EDUCATION/TRAINING – LECTURES
- T009 PHOTO/MAP/PRINT/PUBLICATION – AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHIC
- U099 EDUCATION/TRAINING – OTHER
- T006 PHOTO/MAP/PRINT/PUBLICATION – FILM/VIDEO TAPE PRODUCTION
- R410 SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: PROGRAM EVALUATION/REVIEW/DEVELOPMENT
- R408 SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: PROGRAM MANAGEMENT/SUPPORT
- R706 SUPPORT- MANAGEMENT: LOGISTICS SUPPORT
- T013 PHOTO/MAP/PRINT/PUBLICATION – TECHNICAL WRITING
- T016 PHOTO/MAP/PRINT/PUBLICATION – AUDIO/VISUAL
- R708 SUPPORT- MANAGEMENT: PUBLIC RELATIONS
- R497 SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: PERSONAL SERVICES CONTRACTS
- T010 PHOTO/MAP/PRINT/PUBLICATION – GENERAL PHOTOGRAPHIC: STILL
- T001 PHOTO/MAP/PRINT/PUBLICATION – ARTS/GRAPHICS
- R799 SUPPORT- MANAGEMENT: OTHER
- U008 EDUCATION/TRAINING – TRAINING/CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT
- T099 PHOTO/MAP/PRINT/PUBLICATION – OTHER
- R604 SUPPORT- ADMINISTRATIVE: MAILING/DISTRIBUTION
- R426 SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: COMMUNICATIONS
Nancy Myers, Regional Sales Manager, Region 5 Drury Hotels
“The Social Being was able to step in for us as a Marketing Department for our organization, with minimal interruptions in service, and or customer services.
TSB provides us with Social Media Management, Reputation Management, Website and SEO Management, and Staff Development/Social Media Certification. As a result of their evaluations, they were able to save us additional funds by canceling services/efforts that were duplicated. In addition, to provide training for our employees, we have improved market presence.”
Alfredo Lopez, The Lynd Company
“The Social Being is patient, smart, and to the point when training those of us who are just being introduced into social networking. By the end of the week, I was able to see noticeable improvements in my Facebook insights compared to all my previous weeks. Veronica is my Social Networking guru.”
Robert Gonzales, Commission on State Emergency Communications