The Social Being’s Mission
provide proven results through
assertive marketing strategies
The Social Being Team
Veronica Morales, CTA
President // Lead Strategist
Veronica received a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from the University of Texas at San Antonio. She is The Social Being’s Founder & CEO. Prior to venturing as a small business owner, she worked for Cox Radio Inc., Reagan National Advertising, and Sinclair Broadcasting. She is also an Adjunct Instructor at Sanford Brown College sharing her expertise and talents with her students.
Social Media Communications Specialist
Julia has lived in San Antonio for four years, but growing up as an Army brat she loves to travel and meet new people. Her family is what drives her to succeed in all that she does. She received a Bachelor’s of Science in Web Design and development from Sanford Brown College. She has a growing passion for Social Media Marketing and helping businesses keep their social media current and fun.
Megan received a Bachelor’s of Science in Web Design and Development from Sanford Brown College in October of 2015. She has extensive experience in using Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Foundation 5 and Bootstrap with The Social Being’s extensive clientele.
Graphic Designer // Print
Oscar recently received his Bachelor’s of Science in Graphic Design. Oscar enjoys creating unique and creative compositions, specializing in both past and contemporary designs. Oscar works with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign. He is fluent in Spanish.
Special Project Manager
Valeria “Val” Arias is a passionate supporter for small businesses, diversity and community development. Based out of San Antonio, TX, Val took her own leap of faith to serve as the ambitious spirit to support entrepreneurs.
Victoria Ward graduated from Sanford Brown College with a Bachelors in Graphic Design. She skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and the popular CMS WordPress. She enjoys working on both graphic design and web design.
Under the following designations, TSB is certified by the South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency to sell our services to public and private entities.
- ESBE – Emerging Small Business Enterprise
- HABE – Hispanic America Business Enterprise
- MBE – Minority Business Enterprise
- SBE – Small Business Enterprise
- WBE – Woman-Owned Business Enterprise
Historically Underutilized Business (HUB)
The Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts certifies that The Social Being meets the requirements of the State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business Program.
- Certificate/VID: 1274583169800
- File/Vendor Number: 47005
- 037-23 Cards: Greeting and Gift, Including Recycled Types
- 037-43 Gifts, Including Gift Cards and Gift Certificates
- 037-52 Novelties, Promotional and Specialty Products, Including Biodegradable
- 037-78 Souvenirs and Prizes: Promotional, Advertising, etc.
- 915-01 Advertising Agency Services
- 915-04 Advertising Services, Outdoor Billboard, etc.
- 915-22 Communications Marketing Services
- 915-23 Conference Coordinating and Planning Services
- 915-96 *Web Page Design, Management and Maintenance Services
- 966-05 Bumper Stickers Printing
- 966-07 Business Cards Printing
- 966-22 Decal Printing
- 966-28 Engraved and Embossed Awards, Bonds, Certificates, Diplomas, Stationery, etc.
- 966-31 Envelope and Mailer Printing
- 966-51 Letterhead Printing
- 966-84 Silk Screen Printing
U.S. Federal Government’s System for Award Management (SAM)
Eligible for contracts, assistance awards, and to do business with the Federal Government:
- CAGE Code: 6EN09
- DUNS Number: 968178132
By the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes, TSB is certified under the following codes:
- NAICS-541613: Marketing Consulting Services
- NAICS-541810: Advertising Agency Consulting Services
- NAICS-541820: Public Relations Consulting Services
- NAICS-561920: Convention Managers
- NAICS-03778: Promotions/Promotional Products
- NAICS-519130: Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals
- NAICS-541430: Graphic Design Services
- NAICS-541611: Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
NIGP: The Institute for Public Procurement
The NIGP: The Institute for Public Procurement is a national, membership-based non-profit organization providing support to professionals in the public sector procurement profession.
- 037–23: Cards: Greeting and Gift, Including Recycled Types
- 037–43: Gifts, Including Gift Cards and Gift Certificates
- 037–52: Novelties, Promotional and Specialty Products, Including Biodegradable
- 037–78: Souvenirs and Prizes: Promotional, Advertising, etc.
- 915–01: Advertising Agency Services
- 915–04: Advertising Services, Outdoor Billboard, etc.
- 915–22: Communications Marketing Services
- 915–23: Conference Coordinating and Planning Services
- 915–96: Web Page Design, Management and Maintenance Services
- 966–05: Bumper Stickers Printing
- 966–07: Business Cards Printing
- 966–22: Decal Printing
- 966–28: Engraved and Embossed Awards, Bonds, Certificates, Diplomas, Stationery, etc.
- 966–31: Envelope and Mailer Printing
- 966–51: Letterhead Printing
- 966–84: Silk Screen Printing