The Social Being’s Mission
provide proven results through
assertive marketing strategies
The Social Being Team
Veronica Morales, CTA
President // Lead Strategist
Veronica received a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from the University of Texas at San Antonio. She is The Social Being’s Founder & CEO. Prior to venturing as a small business owner, she worked for Cox Radio Inc., Reagan National Advertising, and Sinclair Broadcasting. She is also an Adjunct Instructor at Sanford Brown College sharing her expertise and talents with her students. In her spare time, she enjoys long walks on the beach…collecting rocks and looking at the stars.
Jeremiah received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic & Web Design from The Art Institute of Dallas. Growing up in a small West Texas town, he always knew he was destined for the BIG city life. Prior to working with TSB, Jeremiah has worked as an Art Director and a Graphic Designer. With over 10 years of experience, he is ready to lead his team. As a father, he strives to bring the world of art into his son’s life which makes him a cool and wonderful dad.
Social Media Communications Specialist
Julia received a Bachelor’s of Science in Web Design and development from Sanford Brown College. She has a growing passion for Social Media Marketing and helping businesses keep their social media current and fun. She has lived in San Antonio for four years, but growing up as an Army brat she loves to travel and meet new people. Her family is what drives her to succeed in all that she does.
Megan received a Bachelor’s of Science in Web Design and Development from Sanford Brown College in October of 2015. She has experience in using Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Foundation 5 and Bootstrap with The Social Being’s extensive clientele. She loves using her creative eye to polish her nails with various designs.
Vicky graduated from Sanford Brown College with a Bachelors in Graphic Design. She skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and the popular Content Management System, WordPress. She enjoys working on both graphic design and web design. When she has free time she likes to paint, sculpt and loves eating Doritos!
Special Project ManagerValeria “Val” Arias is a passionate supporter for small businesses, diversity and community development. Based out of San Antonio, TX, Val took her own leap of faith to serve as the ambitious spirit to support entrepreneurs.
Under the following designations, TSB is certified by the South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency to sell our services to public and private entities.
- ESBE – Emerging Small Business Enterprise
- HABE – Hispanic America Business Enterprise
- MBE – Minority Business Enterprise
- SBE – Small Business Enterprise
- WBE – Woman-Owned Business Enterprise
Texas Historically Underutilized Business Certification (HUB)
The Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts certifies that The Social Being meets the requirements of the State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business Program.
- University of Texas VID: 1274583169800
- File/Vendor Number: 47005
U.S. Federal Government’s System for Award Management (SAM)
Eligible for contracts, assistance awards, and to do business with the Federal Government:
- CAGE Code: 6EN09
- DUNS Number: 968178132
- SBA Number: P1532949
- R415 SUPPORT – PROFESSIONAL: TECHNOLOGY SHARING/UTILIZATION
- R422 SUPPORT – PROFESSIONAL: MARKET RESEARCH/PUBLIC OPINION
- R701 SUPPORT – MANAGEMENT: ADVERTISING
- R499 SUPPORT – PROFESSIONAL: OTHER
- U001 EDUCATION/TRAINING – LECTURES
- T009 PHOTO/MAP/PRINT/PUBLICATION – AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHIC
- U099 EDUCATION/TRAINING – OTHER
- T006 PHOTO/MAP/PRINT/PUBLICATION – FILM/VIDEO TAPE PRODUCTION
- R410 SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: PROGRAM EVALUATION/REVIEW/DEVELOPMENT
- R408 SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: PROGRAM MANAGEMENT/SUPPORT
- R706 SUPPORT- MANAGEMENT: LOGISTICS SUPPORT
- T013 PHOTO/MAP/PRINT/PUBLICATION – TECHNICAL WRITING
- T016 PHOTO/MAP/PRINT/PUBLICATION – AUDIO/VISUAL
- R708 SUPPORT- MANAGEMENT: PUBLIC RELATIONS
- R497 SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: PERSONAL SERVICES CONTRACTS
- T010 PHOTO/MAP/PRINT/PUBLICATION – GENERAL PHOTOGRAPHIC: STILL
- T001 PHOTO/MAP/PRINT/PUBLICATION – ARTS/GRAPHICS
- R799 SUPPORT- MANAGEMENT: OTHER
- U008 EDUCATION/TRAINING – TRAINING/CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT
- T099 PHOTO/MAP/PRINT/PUBLICATION – OTHER
- R604 SUPPORT- ADMINISTRATIVE: MAILING/DISTRIBUTION
- R426 SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: COMMUNICATIONS
By the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes, TSB is certified under the following codes:
- 323111 COMMERCIAL PRINTING (EXCEPT SCREEN AND BOOKS)
- 323113 COMMERCIAL SCREEN PRINTING
- 323120 SUPPORT ACTIVITIES FOR PRINTING
- 518210 DATA PROCESSING, HOSTING, AND RELATED SERVICES
- 519130 INTERNET PUBLISHING AND BROADCASTING AND WEB SEARCH PORTALS
- 541430 GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES
- 541511 CUSTOM COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES
- 541611 ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT AND GENERAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541613 MARKETING CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541618 OTHER MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
- 541810 ADVERTISING AGENCIES
- 541820 PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCIES
- 541830 MEDIA BUYING AGENCIES
- 541860 DIRECT MAIL ADVERTISING
- 541890 OTHER SERVICES RELATED TO ADVERTISING
- 561920 CONVENTION AND TRADE SHOW ORGANIZERS
- 611430 PROFESSIONAL AND MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
NIGP: The Institute for Public Procurement
The NIGP: The Institute for Public Procurement is a national, membership-based non-profit organization providing support to professionals in the public sector procurement profession.
- 037–23: Cards: Greeting and Gift, Including Recycled Types
- 037–43: Gifts, Including Gift Cards and Gift Certificates
- 037–52: Novelties, Promotional and Specialty Products, Including Biodegradable
- 037–78: Souvenirs and Prizes: Promotional, Advertising, etc.
- 915–01: Advertising Agency Services
- 915–04: Advertising Services, Outdoor Billboard, etc.
- 915–22: Communications Marketing Services
- 915–23: Conference Coordinating and Planning Services
- 915–96: Web Page Design, Management and Maintenance Services
- 966–05: Bumper Stickers Printing
- 966–07: Business Cards Printing
- 966–22: Decal Printing
- 966–28: Engraved and Embossed Awards, Bonds, Certificates, Diplomas, Stationery, etc.
- 966–31: Envelope and Mailer Printing
- 966–51: Letterhead Printing
- 966–84: Silk Screen Printing